Generally, orders should arrive from 3 to 5 weeks. This applies to all products at our store.
If the buyer did not receive the goods (goods still in transit) even after being shipped, the buyer should contact us to negotiate a longer shipping period.
If we have not shipped the order before the agreed date, the buyer can always contact us to agree a new date; or make a Refund Request.
All courier services and shipping fees are set up by us. Currently we usually choose from the following express shipping options:
?UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express. Shipping fees are automatically calculated on the basis of weight, size and volume.
Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
Was this page helpful? If not, Contact Us